Water Phase Standard Hotel is a modest 2-star hotel serving individual, group, business, corporate and leisure travelers in the heart of Benin City. This hotel is famous for its courteous staff and location. All rooms at Water Phase Standard Hotel have en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold running water, flat screen televisions, open WI-FI service, among others.
All kinds of alcoholic beverages, as well as cuisine, are served at Water Phase Standard Hotel’s Bar and Restaurant. Water Phase Standard Hotel is a 10 minutes drive to the University of Benin Golick Grand
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Storekeeper
Job Location: Benin City, Edo
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Candidates should possess an NCE / OND / HND qualification with 3 – 12 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must reside in Benin City.
Closing Date: 9th February, 2021