A school in Benin City seeks to hire Subject Teachers for the following subjects:
a) English Studies
b) Basic Science and Technology
c) Cultural and Creative Arts
d) Christian Religious Studies
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organise a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process. The goal is to propagate knowledge and academic excellence in students.
• Present lessons in a comprehensive manner, using Activity Based Learning and the Hybrid Learning System.
• Design and upload educational contents (notes, assignments, videos).
• Assess, grade and record students’ progress using School Administration Software – SCADWARE.
• Collaborate with other teaching staff, parents and school management and participate in regular meetings.
• Observe and understand students’ behaviour, and maintain a good standard of discipline.
• A Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education; B.Ed/PGDE/PGTED/NCE
• Proven experience as a teacher.
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
• Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
• Tech savvy.
• Well-organized and committed
• Creative and energetic.
• Strong moral values and discipline.
Method of Application
Send your CV and Application to
Closing Date: 22nd March, 2021