We are a Shipping Company operating in the Maritime Sector of the economy with a fleet of Oil Tanker Vessels. We currently seek a dynamic and vibrant individual to fill the position detailed below:
- Protect the interest of the company throughout the vessel journey.
- Coordinate/ monitor and report on cargo from load port to destination port.
- Diploma in Maritime studies, Nautical science or related Logistics management or Degree from a recognized Maritime Academy (Captains A-Class Diploma or Captains B-class diploma). A University degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3years working experience as Supercargo and or Marine Surveyor
- Basic Standards of Training/ Certification and Watch-keeping (STCW) Certificates
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- Basic survival techniques training
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of cargo documentation (Bill of lading, Mate’s receipts, hatch list etc)
- Experience including cargo stow, ballasting, stow plans, stability, budgeting operating costs for cargo activities
- Proficient in cargo calculations
- Ability to swim
- Knowledge of the applicable industry Maritime regulations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through our website/ www.gobelmarine.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 10/02/2015