The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Abuja:
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- Provide information to the Line Manager on timelines regarding administrative procedures concerning import, customs clearance, etc, giving advice on the most appropriate means of transport and suggesting any measures necessary for improving the system according to the local particularities. This requires a good, updated knowledge of national and international legal import-related issues and transport sector.
- Maintain regular contact with suppliers (local and international) and service providers, transportation agencies, and other MSF sections, updating the list of existing ones and seeking new ones to supply the best product at the best price.
- Perform and coordinate administrative procedures related to purchases and purchase orders, verifying the compliance of MSF standards and protocols:
Required Skills and Conditions
- Essential technical diploma or degree, in supply chain
- Previous experience in supply chain activities related jobs.
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English.
- Computer literacy
- Capacity to work in a team
- MSF Experience will be an added advantage
- MSF Coordination Office Abuja (Nigeria).
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Abuja (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk).
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: email@example.com
Deadline for the submission of applications: 13th April, 2015.
Please make sure to submit your application by this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: 13/04/2015