First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Partnerships, Collaboration & Segments
Ref Id: 20000036
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: MD/CE Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Job Objective (S)
- Excellent delivery and crucial positioning of FirstBank’s and FBNHoldings’ Group local and global partnership initiatives and activities in alignment with the Bank’s and Group’s objectives.
- Seek out and review new value propositions, partnership opportunities and proposals that lead to retaining existing relationships and building new partnerships with a view to generating revenue leads.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Bank’s and Group’s partnership framework and strategies;
- Monitor developments in strategic partnerships which are being formed in the sector and carrying out environmental scans to ensure that the Bank is abreast with all highly sensitive news/developments;
- Provide analysis for all information gathered on partnerships, collaborations and key segments, make comments that will help management in decision making;
- Establish key partner relationships and negotiate contract terms;
- Develop and shape our strategic partnerships approach for new business initiatives;
- Develop and manage the Bank’s partnership due diligence process
- Work closely with team leaders to support cross-functional goals
- Develop and manage relationships with prospective partners
- Building business models and forecasting operational performance metrics
- Identify partnership platforms that would generate revenue leads for the Bank using the sponsorship and partnership filter as measurement metrics;
- Develop approach and methods for evaluating and measuring partnership success;
- Perform post-partnership evaluation; including data entry and analysis, and producing reports for the Bank;
- Maintain the security of all Information entrusted to staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- First Degree in any discipline with requisite experience.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in Marketing & Corporate Communications and/or Partnerships and Segments role in FMCG or blue-chip companies or Advertising.
- Professional membership/certifications: APCON, NIM, NIPR, CIM, NIMN, CME
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online