Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a Telecommunication and Information Technology company looking to revolutionize broadband access in Nigeria.
Due to expansion, they are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Assist in performing hardware installation procedures
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities
- Lay cables and wires for networks and ensure that they are in good working order
- Assist in handling data migration duties
- Document all processes in reference manuals for training and guidance
- Take user support requests and take measures to fulfill requests
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management
- Handle periodic maintenance of hardware and software
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Participate in the development of software applications
- Handle researching options and research computer bugs and their solutions
- Take telephone calls from users and attempt to assist them with their information technology questions and problems
- Minimum of B.Sc.
- Candidate should have a networking background.
- Candidates must be based in Lagos
- Candidate should have worked at heights and climbing should not be a problem.
- Candidate must be able to drive and have a valid driver’s license.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online