We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Advisor – Prevention
Job Ref No.: BC410/ESG/19
- Under broad direction, supervises assigned staff and is also responsible for performing calculations and making assessments on well control problems both onsite and from the office.
- Also, works on special international and domestic projects that involve well control and prevention activities.
- Assists with troubleshooting involving well control and prevention.
- Maintains appropriate reports and documentation of well site activities.
- Supports team members and ensures that deadlines are net.
- Provides technical support on location as required by the customer or Product Service Line (PSL).
- Assignments require sufficient professional experience involving well control, prevention and well construction to assure competence as a fully trained professional.
- Must be able to work independently.
- This is the lead position responsible for Job execution and overall performance.
- Responsible for company assets on location.
- Ensures that adequate supplies and equipment are present at well site at all times.
- Offers advice on equipment capabilities.
- Keeps management informed of significant problems, possess good communication skills.
- Complies with safety regulations and has full understanding of HSE management systems and emergency response planning.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering or related discipline and a minimum of 15 years of experience in wellsite operations required.
- Must have an understanding of Company operations and needs.
- Must have strong knowledge of engineering concepts.
- Must have strong understanding of Halliburton Engineering and Response departments’ processes and concepts, and a good working knowledge of the Halliburton Management System (HMS).
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
Closing Date: 17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.