Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes Socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is DFID-funded through UNICEF on early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FHI 360 in collaboration with the Niger, Kebbi & Katsina State governments. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and Integrated Qur’anic Schools (IQS) in each of the states.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – Education
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Under the supervision of the Field Coordinator, provide support to coordination of the RANA HQfState offices.
- H/She will support program planning, design, review and monitoring of the program planning and implementation at the HQ/State level
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA in Education, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5-7 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS / MA degree in Education, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 3- 5 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
Closing Date: 1st May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume (CV) and Cover Letter as a single document to: AHNI-Progmgtjobs@ahnigeria.org
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.