Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby) is a financial technology company that provides simple and smart finance management platform for groups and their members. We help automate the financial and business activities of cooperatives.
At Riby Finance, we are committed to working with our customers and helping them grow wealth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Product Manager
Duties and Responsibilities (Product Vision & Strategy/Management)
- This individual must have hands on experience of product conceptualization, planning and execution of production cycles in a strategic manner.
- Have a deep understanding of product requirements and from that, create the long-term vision and strategy for the Company’s products.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Have a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that increase market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Manage product development from concept, to design, sample production, testing, launch, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with the technology team to deliver on roadmap deadlines and drive product launches.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Provides information for management, answering questions and requests from clients and colleagues.
- Effectively manage product cycle.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Strategically design and adopts ways to enhance product market share by working with Head, Business Development to develop product sales strategies.
Education & Qualification
- MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop products and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development.
- Knowledge on Web technologies.
- Problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Seun@riby.me using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.