• Analyse software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design
peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
• Develop, test, debug and implement automated test scripts using standard
development methodology (Scrum, Agile) and tools (TFS, JIRA, GIT).
• Conduct load and performance test using relevant tools such Neoload.
• Ensure the use of test execution standards and guidelines based on company SOP.
• Create test plans that contain expected timelines for completion; and address all
considerations raised during the analysis phase.
• Articulation and documentation of test information including test scripts, test
scenarios, test data, pre-conditions and test outcomes.
• Manual and automated execution of test scripts.
• Analysis of testing output to identify discrepancies and uncover defects.
• Reporting and tracking of defects isolated during testing and verification phases.
• Management of each testing engagement to ensure that minimum quality standards
are achieved within stipulated timelines.
• Setup automation test environment to run regression test.
• Carryout development of automated test scripts using relevant tools such as
Selenium, Neoload, and Appium
• Minimum of BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or in relevant field
• Basic knowledge of programming.
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Performance driven with a proven track record
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
Method of Application
Qualified & Interested candidates should send CVs in word format to email@example.com
Salary is Attractive
Closing Date: Not Specified