- General maintenance of assigned trailer/ truck
- Daily routine checks on assigned vehicle(s) e.g. engine oil, water level e.t.
- Reporting break-downs and raising work orders for repairs.
- Keeping all necessary vehicle particulars in a good condition.
- Obeying all road and traffic r
- Ensuring that the company trailer/truck is used exclusively for company’s business.
- Conveying of consignments to our depot/dealers and customers in all locations in the country.
- Handling any other duties assigned.
- Minimum of SSCE, WASC or GCE 0′ level.
- At least five (5) years driving experience of trailers/trucks.
- Age range between 30 and 45 years.
- A good knowledge of traffic laws and road signs
- A valid driver’s license (E-class)
Method of Application
Send application and CV to: email@example.com
- Remuneration attached to this position is competitive and in conformity with industry standards.
Closing Date: 20/02/2015