FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for groundbreaking results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Training Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a focused, patient, organized and results-oriented individual or would you like to impact the lives of young minds by helping them get coordinated to learn coding and other IT skills? If you are, then you may fit the criteria for the position of Training Officer, for an IT firm in Omole Phase 2 Lagos.
- The purpose of this role is to ensure that our training programs are engaging and run smoothly
- Develop and Manage Training Calendar Manage Courses and Curriculum Communicate with Students and Parents/Guardian
- Participate in creating and implementing training programs
- Maintain training records (e.g., trainee lists, schedule, attendance sheets, etc.)
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
- Act as a point-of-contact for Instructors, students, and parents/guardian
- Receive and manage fees Resolve issues or conflicts arising from Schedule or Learners
- Reports on all Training activities
- Recommend improvements or new programs
- Plan and market training sessions aggressively
- Maintain annual training budget
- Develop and manage Training Academy’s communication plan including website content, printed materials and e-communication platforms
- Build and maintain student and instructor database
- Plan and conduct partnership with schools, associations and groups to register their students and members for trainings
Skills / Competence Requirements
- Must possess the ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Strong interpersonal, people management and communication skills.
- Can Confidently deliver an exceptional training Programme.
- Pays Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision
- Particularly detail-oriented.
- Be self-directed and motivated
- Is a Reliable problem-solver and has strong project management skills Professional Requirement
- Tertiary Degree from a reputable institution.
- Has Minimum of 2 years relevant Experience managing Training for a Technology company or operating Technology-based Training Services
- Ability to effectively build strong relationships in order to achieve results.
- Has any relevant IT qualifications (preferred)
- Any finance/accounting knowledge will be an advantage.
N100,000 – N250,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21st January, 2021