PPC Limited – With over 25 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy(Power), Healthcare, Transportation and BuildingServices Engineering, PPC (formerly PhilipsProjectCentre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards infrastructure development whilst providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as PhilipsProject Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Treasury Accountant
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Treasury Accountant is responsible for matters relating to cash management, banking transactions and relationship.
- Responsible for monitoring availability of funds, monitoring all bank balances and requesting funds transfers when necessary.
- Responsible for preparing monthly and revised weekly cash forecasts.
- Prepare monthly variance analyses of actual cash collection against forecast.
- Liaison with banks on all cash and related matters.
- Responsible for reviewing cheque vouchers.
- Supervise daily Cash count.
- Responsible for preparing weekly bank position statement.
- Responsible for conducting regular cash audit.
- Responsible for processing documents required for foreign transactions.
- Responsible for processing investment of idle funds with banks.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining schedule of interests on invested funds.
- Responsible for maintaining proper records of investment certificates.
Qualification & Experience
- Education: BSc. Accounting or Equivalent.
- Professional Qualification: ICAN, ACCA.
- Experience:3-5 years ( post qualification).
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Strong appreciation of treasury and cash management including cash forecasting, loans, investment, etc.
- Knowledge of processes and documents required for international transactions.
- Good appreciation of the Nigerian capital and money markets.
- Accounting skills.
- Strong business acumen and ability to recognize and take advantage of opportunities.
- Strong negotiation and persuading skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
- Knowledge of basic information technology/Microsoft office tool.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong networking and relationship management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 21st November, 2020.