SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Ref No: 0219-STRM
- The ideal candidate should be analytical, proactive and results oriented.
- He/she must possess extensive knowledge of investment portfolio strategies as well as banking and financial instruments.
- Comprehensive management of the company’s treasury/cash related matters
- Minimum of 10 years experience in treasury management with at least 7 years in a leadership role in a reputable commercial or FMCG environment.
- Must possess a degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (An MBA degree will be an added advantage).
- Must be a member/fellow of a recognized accounting professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA e.t.c.
Closing Date: 2nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.