Fesadeb Communications Limited is Nigeria’s leading media company driving the growth of the housing sector through a multifaceted channel approach encompassing TV, print, online media and live-interactive platforms.
These avenues which have grown into some of the most lucrative showcases for corporates, products and services within the built and construction sector include Abuja International Housing Show – Africa’s largest real estate and construction festival, Housing Development Programme on NTA & AIT, Housing Time on RayPower, Housing News Magazine and the largest housing news portal in the nation, africahousingnews.com
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: TV Presenter
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluates news leads and tips to develop story ideas.
- Must have skills in script writing, news story writing and excellent voice.
- Must have not less than two years experience in the job.
- Must have good social media presence.
- Gathers and verifies factual information regarding articles through interviews, observation and research.
- Organizes material and writes articles based on information obtained.
- Maintains crucial deadlines in order to provide news stories in a timely fashion.
- Uses various social platforms to provide updates and news stories to the public.
- Anchors news and radio programs to convey news stories to the public.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 3 years experience.
- Interested candidates must have Experience In Script Writing, Voice Over Handling & Red Carpet.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover letter and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must be based in Abuja or ready to relocate.
Closing Date:16th December, 2020