Industry: Automotive / Car Service
Job Title: Vehicle Inspection Officer Location: Asaba
• Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine status of vehicle
• Comprehensive check of vehicle interior and exterior parts
• Greet and direct customers seeking a vehicle identification inspection.
• Conduct identification inspections on various types of vehicles. Inspection includes comparison of the vehicle’s identification numbers (VIN) with the numbers listed on the customer’s ownership records, and a notation of current odometer reading.
• Review customer’s titles for accuracy and completeness. Review includes titles from other states and foreign countries.
• HND or BSC in Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical Engineering
• OND holders with related experience will be considered
• Knowledge of or ability to learn to read odometers and detect questionable readings.
• Knowledge of or ability to learn the formats of and details contained in vehicle titles from other states and other countries.
• 1 to 2 years’ experience on vehicle diagnosis, inspection or repair(experience can range from basic to advanced)
• Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
• Ability to use a vehicle scanning machine
• Must be capable of operating vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions, four –wheel drives and constant four-wheel drive vehicles.
• Availability for immediate resumption
Method of Application
Closing Date: 27th April, 2021