Royal Power & Energy Limited – With the experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess, and adaptability of activity.
We provide the following services: Power generation services like: Solar grid and Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation, and also to protect our environment’
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Warehouse Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Make schedule adjustments as needed.
- Manage, oversee, supervise and participate in storeroom operations
- Approve requisitions, analyzes work orders, etc. Supervise operate a forklift.
- Supervise computer operations.
- Brief staff on materials to be loaded or on the assembly of items to be delivered.
- Check with staff for changes that could affect the delivery schedule
- Review paperwork from deliveries to determine if additional work requirements will occur.
- Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary
- Initiate all requests for the replenishment of stock.
- Oversee the receipt and dispersal of materials entering or leaving warehouse;
- Take periodic inventories and participate in a monthly inventory program.
- Perform related tasks as required
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 21st February, 2021