- To manage the company’s drilling and completion Equipment/ Materials to improve operational efficiency
- Focal Point for OCTG materials to ensure availability.
- To manage the Health, Safety. Environmental, HSE issues related to movement of goods and mate
- Demonstrate a high commitment to HSE
- Manage the OCTG contracts to ensure efficient delivery.
- Liaise with C&P department in the contracting processes for all drilling and completions equipment and materials.
- Ensure that the supplied wells equipment and materials go through the required Quality Assurance process before they are taken to stock.
- Deliver wells materials to site on schedule and to the quality standards specified in the well proposal
- Manage the Interface with C&P and Technical
- Coordinate service contractors to ensure that their equipment are delivered on site in accordance with their respective contracts
- Liaise with the Community Relation Officers to work out strategies for movement of goods through \he host communities to minimize disruption in Well drilling and completion op
- Provide the dashboard to manage material availability to the management Team.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A graduate degree/HND in engineering or physical science, with a minimum of 15 years oil and gas drilling and completion
experience, 5 of which must be in the rig site as a Supervisor Possession of professional Drilling certificates (e.g. Shell R1 & R2, IWCF or equivalent) is an advantage. Experience in subsurface engineering is also an Advantage.
- Good Leadership position in E & P Company, excellent influencing skills and ability to forge strong relationships at various levels, proven ability to lead and inspire cross-discipline groups, commitment to technical leadership and ability to lead skills
pool staff working under different asset teams.
- Technical Skills: Experienced Well Engineer in E & P Company, global exposure an advantage, deep understanding of the importance of equipment standards in the well delivery process
- Commercial skills: Strong management skills, with deep knowledge of Contracting Process. Strategic Cost Leadership skills,
with deep understanding of commercial implications of emerging ways of working, techniques and technologies in Well Engineering discipline .
- People Skills: He/she will have demonstrated respect for people. This person would be a top choice amongst the majority of peers, an excellent networker.
Method of Application
Candidates are advised to use the position they are applying for as the subject matter of their application. Application should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Closing Date: 19/02/2015