Key Responsibilities/ Skills/Knowledge
- Successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the receipt of the job cards from the service advisors;
- Scheduling the workshop traffic;
- Set priorities in work flow;
- Receiving ready job cards: checking completion of work and quality control and forward them to service advisors;
- Ensures communication between workshop and reception;
- Checks completion of work on vehicles;
- Records performance data amongst other jobs
- Proven track record as Service Advisor will be an advantage while possession of computer skill is essentials
- B.sc/HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV (in word format) to:
2015Hrrecruiter2@gmail.com. Quote the position being applied for as the subject of your cover note and specify your preferred location/mail.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 29/01/2015