Successful candidate for this post will be responsible for and not limited to the following:
- Plan and adjust the workloads of the department personnel to match their skills and abilities;
- Review customers’ service orders and inspect quality of work done before the release of the vehicle;
- Review work order to ensure that all actions have been documented according to workshop policies and procedures; provide guidance and technical assistance to team members; monitor workflow;
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the workshop;
- Ensure that the department is adequately manned to achieve the objectives etc
- Must possess strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be commuter literate plus ability to use diagnostic machines of our brands.
- B.sc/HND in mechanical/electrical engineering with 5 to 7 years hands- on experience in a reputable automobile company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV (in word format) to:
2015Hrrecruiter2@gmail.com. Quote the position being applied for as the subject of your cover note and specify your preferred location/mail.
Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 29/01/2015